Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2018

In the Museum

In the Museum….

 “Mum! Where are we going for my birthday?”I asked
 “Oh we’re going to the museum!” My mum replied
 “Ooo yay!” I said
 I was excited to go to the museum, I haven’t been there for a really long time. I didn’t know that when we go to that museum, it could change our lives.

 After about 10 minutes car drive, we finally arrived at the museum.
 “Mum! It’s so big!” I said excitedly
“Yes yes I know.” My mum replied back
“Let’s go in….” I said.  So we went in the museum. When we walked in we saw this huge robot thing. It’s got claws it. “Wow…. “ I said speechless. I was so amazed about this robot thing. I wanted to touch it and stay with it. I felt protected. I didn’t want to leave but I also wanted to explore the rest of the museum so I said “I’m just going to explore the rest of the museum Mr. Robot. I’ll be back!”

 I looked at the art on the walls, information about what they were. It was interesting. I thought about the robot again “what if it’s real?” I asked myself. “That would be ridiculous” I laughed. I looked at the rest of the art in the museum and some historical things. I got bored later on so I went back where the robot was.

 When I got there I stared at the robot then something surprising happened. The robot moved it’s eye! “What was that?!” I said panicking a little. I then realised that the museum was closed and that no one was there anymore. I started to get worried and panicked. “What why hasn’t my mum looked for me?!” I asked myself panicking. I ran. I ran anywhere but where the robot was. “Thump Thump!” there was a loud noise. I started to cry. What would happen to me?! Is that the robot?! I hid in a room and curled up in a corner. Crying. I felt protected when I was with that robot but now….. “Thump Thump!” there was that sound again! I panicked, I needed my mum but she’s not here… Where could she be?

 (unfinished)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.