Pages

Monday 2 December 2019

SLJ- Teaser Week|Week 1- Day 1

For the activity, we had to find out information about Lorde who is a New Zealand singer. Her first song was called 'Royals' We had to make her a profile page as our infographic poster for the activity.

What I enjoyed: Was being able to be creative for the layout of the poster.
What I need to work on: Get more facts down on the poster.
What I found hard: Getting the poster done in 10 minutes.

Bottom left picture from: Wikipedia
Top right picture from: Wikipedia

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Antonette,

    My name is Mikey. I'm a part of the Summer Learning Journey team and I'll be commenting on some of your wonderful blog posts this summer. It's awesome to see that you've made a start on the teaser week activities - well done! :)

    I really like the colours you've used in your poster - they really make the post stand out on your blog. I didn't realise how young Lorde was. It's amazing that she's achieved so much in such a short amount of time, isn't it? Are you a fan of her music? I just read on another student's blog that she has a sister that is a singer too! They must have a very talented family.

    Congratulations again on completing your first task. I can't wait to read more of your posts soon. Until then, happy blogging! :)

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Antonette,

    This is Tama as you know, nice post about this girl, Is she famous? cause 3 or 4 people have done a post like this about this girl, I dont even know her. I love your post on her, maybe you could tell me or us more about her, I am looking forward too seeing to your next post again,

    From Tama

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.