Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

SLJ Practice Activity: Special Meals


Sinigang na Baboy.jpg

My favourite meal is something called "Sinigang" it is a Filipino dish. Sinigang is one of the most popular dishes from the Philippines! Sinigang is known for its sour and savoury taste. Sinigang can be made with Pork, Beef or Fish. Sinigang is better if paired with rice. I like it because of its sour and savoury flavour.




                                                                                                                                                                                                        (Photo from Wikipedia)



                                                                                   
                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.