Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

The Ascension

In Room 6 we have been learning about 'The Ascension Of Jesus' this is a time in Jesus' life where he goes back to his father in Heaven.  Jesus ascended into heaven in the fortieth day after Resurrection. Our task was to make a drawing to help us remember what 'The Ascension' is.

What I found Hard: Was finding pictures to trace that will not take too much time, and one that will go with the words in my work.
What I need to work on: I need to work on putting more pictures to go with the words in my work.
What I found easy:  Was putting the stages into words.


2 comments:

  1. Hey there Antonette I would just like to say great work on creating your own pictures, I think they are amazing. To be honest I think you have nothing to work on because your work is great. Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Antonette it's Nika, I like how you added labels to tell people what each drawing is about. Maybe next time you could add more detailed drawings. My favourite part is Jesus on a cloud. Keep up the great blogging.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.