Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

Save South Sudan

WALT: Recognise the impact of a drought and a famine on families and communities and describe what happened in South Sudan during Famine 2017.

In Room 6 we have been learning about South Sudan and how they are suffering through Drought and Famine. For us to be able to show our learning, we had to make a Newspaper report about the conflicts in South Sudan.

Something I found hard: was merging the cells together and trying not to delete any work.
Something I found easy: Was finding the pictures for our newspaper report.
Next Time: I would be more focused on my work to get it done on time.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Antonette,
    This blog post in honestly is quite amazing, it informs me about the many problems that this world is facing and the never ending conflics that happens throughout. Though there are many groups that help the poor like the "Caritas" group that you have infromed me about. Somehow it's still not enough, "the news" that you have put in has a lot of information in it. There is only one thing that could potentially improve this post; that is by adding more information on about how you felt and inform us on why you focused on South Sudan. Aside from that, this has been phenomenal work and I hope to see more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Antonette,
    This is really amazing your newspaper is one of my favorite. I like the way that you add some Information about South Sudan. Your newspaper doesn't have any mistakes I think this is amazing newspaper.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.