Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

Waterspouts

This week my group has been reading a text called 'How a Waterspout forms' and we had to unpack a sentence from the text together. Some of the things I've learned from the text is; There are five stages to a waterspout, what a waterspout is, a waterspout is, waterspouts are common in the tropics etc.
For our infographic, we had to put what we know about waterspouts to teach others if they don't know what a waterspout is.

What I found hard: Tracing the waterspout.
What I found interesting: How waterspouts work and what they are.
What I need to work on: Finishing my work on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.