Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

Volcanoes- Infographic

In my reading group(Mars) we read about volcanoes. We learnt what type of volcanoes there are and how they work. One type of volcano is a Submarine volcano which is a volcano that is located underwater. The text came with activities that we had to do. For our digital activity, we all had to do number eight which was an infographic. An infographic is to explain all the learning we have learnt and put them into pictures, diagrams, labels, description to show that we understood the text.

What I need to work on: Being efficient with all my work so I can finish my other work on time.
What I can do better: Putting more information on my picture.
What I enjoyed: Was learning about volcanoes and how they work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.